Zero Cost Outsourcing
What is Zero Cost Outsourcing?
It is the first of the three outsourcing steps.
The following answers to this question explain how your purchasing activities will be effectively supported:
- It is a chance to get better prices using the relations that Unitec has established with more than 9000 suppliers (both domestic and international) over 25 years.
- It is a chance to request any product from one addressee only (if the product is not known, Unitec will look for it throughout the world for its customer).
- It is a chance to have the assistance of a PROBLEM SOLVER with international knowledge.
- It is a chance to solve language and relation problems with foreign suppliers.
- It is a chance to reduce the number of occasional suppliers.
- It is a chance to receive support for the search of unknown suppliers.
- It is a chance to create a private data base which can be consulted via Internet.
- It is a chance to get started in the e-procurement with ease, with as much time as really needed and in the most compatible ways.
How is Zero Cost Outsourcing used?
Consolidation of activities
- In a conventional way, just by sending Unitec normal, standard inquiries.
- By receiving from Unitec offers - even integrated, i.e.: one offer vs. more inquiries - containing all the necessary commercial information (price, delivery term, transportation etc.).
- By issuing orders which may refer to more offers.
- By receiving integrated supplies which may contain whatever has been requested with more orders.
- By paying one monthly invoice only for all the deliveries that have been performed.
Immediate advantages of Zero Cost Outsourcing
- Free integration service.
- Reduction of purchase prices.
- Drastic reduction of documents.
- Drastic reduction of number of payments.
- Creation of a data base that may be consulted via Internet.
- Free start on the set-up of a private site quite comparable to .
- Possibility of having cost estimates, on-line as well.
- On-line Assistance Service and Hot Line.
Further Advantages of Zero Cost Outsourcing:
- The introduction of an "INTEGRATED SUPPLIER" and "Problem Solver" for the technical, purchase, production and maintenance departments.
- Smooth start on e-procurment in outsourcing.
- Being able to reduce and measure logistics and procurement handling costs.
- Being able to concentrate on essential and important things (purchases).
- Being able to start a process re-engineering by seeing its effects and with tangible terms of comparison.